Interim Financial Controller / Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Interim Financial Controller / Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£300 - £375 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-11-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Uniqua Admin|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019 13:56|
We need a highly capable and immediately available Financial Controller / Finance Manager to join a rapidly expanding retailer based in Bishop’s Stortford.
Financial Controller / Finance Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the accuracy of accounts, establishing best in class controls and procedures.
- Producing monthly Financial Accounts for all entities.
- Ensuring appropriate Balance sheet, Bank and commercial system reconciliations. Reconciling the in-house systems to give confidence in the data presented.
- Ensuring appropriate stock, cash and expenses controls.
- Managing a team of three (with one vacancy).
- Supporting the review of monthly performance against forecast and prior year. Support the timely issue of the Reporting Pack
- Owning the production of timely and accurate weekly trading and commercial statistics.
- Identifying and fixing issues with existing data.
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent)
- Strong Financial control background either in Audit or in a senior Financial control role.
- Good system skills; knowledge of Financial systems.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Well organized and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- Strong integrity. Willingness to challenge.
- Experience of using Xero.
- Multi site Retail reporting experience.
- Knowledge of Stock .
- Multi currency reporting experience.
- VAT (marginal) experience is beneficial.
- The role will report into the CFO as a key stakeholder.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
City of London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Assistant Group Financial Controller
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Car, Bonus, Healthcare, Pension