Interim Financial Controller - AIM
|Job Title:||Interim Financial Controller - AIM|
|Contact Name:||Lorna Wilson|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2020 19:40|
I am currently recruiting for a Technology company based in the City. They are a rapidly growing AIM listed business who operate globally. Due to rapid growth organically and through acquisition they are looking for Group Financial Controller to join. They do have a Group Finance Director in place who will retain the responsibilities of the strategic growth of the function.
- You will take ownership of the UK and Group team managing the day to day running of the finance function
- Improve monthly reporting and board packs
- Analyse Finance function and opportunity for development
- Manage Cashflow and forecasting
- Lead business through half year accounts. (December yearend)
This role will suit an experienced Financial Controller who has previously worked in a listed business. You will enjoy staff development and managing a team alongside improving the day to day processes in both the UK and Group Function.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's