Interim Financial Controller
|Job Title:||Interim Financial Controller|
|Contact Name:||Lorna Wilson|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 15:30|
I have just started working with a PE backed fintech business based in Central London, having grown massively in the last year due to onboarding significant funding and also client wins and as such are looking to appoint an interim Finance Manager to support them through the growth This is an exciting time to join as they look to professionalize their processes in line with growth. You will take full ownership of the finance function including:
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations for the Group.
- Prepare departmental forecasts/budgets and prepare group consolidation.
- Prepare timely monthly and year-end consolidated financial statements and variance analysis.
- Perform weekly cash flow forecasting.
- Work closely with sales and product management in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Manage the transactional finance function
This role would be ideally suited to someone who is interested in joining a small company, within a role that will give increased responsibility to own and have influence of a function. You will be a qualified accountant with experience in a hands-on finance role. As this role is on an interim basis - only candidates on a maximum of two weeks' notice will be considered
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Part Time Financial Controller – Fintech Business
60000 - 70000 Pro Rata + Share Options
Interim Management Accountant
£200.00 - £275.00 per day
Interim Head of FP&A
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£36000 - £42000 per annum