Interim Financial Controller
|Job Title:||Interim Financial Controller|
|Contact Name:||Lorna Wilson|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2019 11:14|
I am currently recruiting working with a PE backed online platform which is disrupting the tech space. They boast a team of bright and talented people from all over the world, who work together to get things done while priding themselves on a basis of productivity. They are looking to appoint an interim Finance Manager to join them for an initial six month basis. This role is perfect for a technical detail orientated qualified accountant who is keen to apply her/his skills in fast-growing fintech scale-up. The nature of their business and complexities of their capital
- You will take ownership of the of the technical ownership of accounting principles and policies based on UK GAAP, Consolidation of accounting reports and record across multiple entities.
- Take ownership of monthly accounting closure of the books of the company with a focus on timely and accurate reporting.
- Lead the annual closure of the books of the company including the production of supporting schedules and journal entries, including consolidations as and where applicable.
- Management of accounting and financial systems including expense controls, payroll (with HR), invoicing (with operations), bookkeeping records, accounting records and supporting systems.
- Analyse variance in financial reporting in order to check for discrepancies, explain variances, and aid business decision making.
- Budgetary control over expenses, including working with line management (sales, operations, risk and other department heads) in terms of costs control and spending.
They are looking to appoint a The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, a high level of accuracy in his/her work, be able to work calmly under deadline pressures (month-end, year-end, budget), be able to work cross-functionally in a team environment, and work independently with self-direction.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, PMI, Parking
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Belfast, County Antrim
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
£55000 - £65000 per annum
Group Financial Controller
£60000 - £80000 per annum + + Great Benefits