£275 - 325 per day
20 days ago
Are you a qualified accountant with experience of working in a senior finance role? Have you previously worked in the charity sector? If so, this could be a great Interim opportunity for you!
Robertson Bell are delighted to be exclusively partnering with a Cambridgeshire based Charity, to recruit an Interim Financial Controller, on a 3–5-month contract. Whilst their offices are in Cambridgeshire, this position can be worked fully remote throughout the duration of the contract.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage and motivate a relatively new finance team.
- Oversee the production of accurate monthly management accounts and supporting schedules.
- Preparation of budgets and re-forecasts including cash flow.
- Maintain robust financial policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant.
- Have experience at working in a senior finance role within the Charity sector.
- Be experienced in managing and developing small teams.
- Have great interpersonal skills.
Due to the urgent requirement of this opportunity, you must be immediately available or on a short notice period to be considered. This roll fall inside of IR35.