£375 - 425 per day
14 days ago
Robertson Bell finance are currently recruiting for a number of Interim Financial Accountants to join a well-known, highly reputable Government Department. These roles will be a part of a high profile and dynamic team which require the newly appointed candidates to be able to contribute to the following;
- Production of both the interim period 9 and 2019/20 annual statutory accounts.
- Supporting the audit process and acting as the key contact to answer any queries relating to the set of annual accounts.
- Experience of cash/control accountant reconciliations
- Reconciling financial data onto the new finance system following the successful implementation
- Maintaining the general ledger
- Any other ad hoc duties as required.
The successful candidates will be a fully qualified CCAB (or equivalent) accountant, with a strong, proven track record of delivery of the outlined duties above, ideally within experience gained from Central Government. Candidates from the wider public sector/NfP or in fact the private sector are also welcomed to apply. It is desirable to have great interpersonal and communication skills.
The position will be for a period of six months, working from home and inside scope of IR35. My client is looking to interview quickly so please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment.