Interim Financial Accountant - 18 Months
|Job Title:||Interim Financial Accountant - 18 Months|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Bens|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Evans|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2020 14:55|
Interim Financial Accountant 18 Months, Stratford Upon Avon, up to £50k plus benefits. Apply now!
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are delighted to be working in partnership with this large SME, based in Long Marston, Stratford Upon Avon, to recruit an 18 month FTC Financial Accountant to cover maternity.
Your new role
You will support the Financial Controller to enable financial control, timely reporting of financial results and compliance to accounting policies.
- Preparation of annual corporation tax returns and statutory accounts
- Accounting for fixed assets - including addition, disposals and transfers between sites
- Monthly management accounts for multiple sites
- Preparation of monthly VAT return
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with operational, commercial and executive teams
- Key contact for both internal and external audits
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures
- Identify and mitigate potential financial and compliance risk areas
- Control the Company's balance sheet reconciliation files and ensure completeness
- Willing to travel to sites to support the business as required
What you'll need to succeed
You will have proven experience of:
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Accounting for Fixed Assets
- VAT return
- Working with External and Internal Auditors, HMRC and tax compliance teams
- SOX or internal control requirements
- Producing site Management Accounts (desirable)
- Enthusiastic and diligent, with a strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills to prioritise tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Graduate calibre, with CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent qualification
- Excellent IT skills, preferably with experience of Navision
- Strong numeric and literacy skills are essential
You must be available immediately or within a week maximum to be considered.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a salary up to £50,000, plus 25 days holiday, flexible working, on site free parking and the potential opportunity for extension or a permanent contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Financial Reporting Accountant
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Interim Group Finance Manager
Castle Donington, Leicestershire
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
£45000 - £48000 per annum + benefits