£250.00 - £350.00 per day
24 days ago
Interim role which will support the Finance Director with day to day activities and handing over to permanent position.
Global manufacturing business who pride themselves on being leaders in the industry. Head quarters are located in Essex with a friendly team of 8 in finance. They are part of a wider group owned by the US.
Responsibilities for the Interim Financial Accountant:
- Supporting the Finance Director in the day to day smooth running of the finance function.
- Ensuring transactions are coded and processed accurately.
- Direct management of two staff members.
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations.
- Making sure journals are prepared and processed as required.
- Providing finance support to department heads.
- Involvement in driving continuous improvement.
The successful Interim Financial Accountant will have:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- Strong technical accounting experience
- Able to communicate with non finance steak holders and challenge where necessary
- Experience in improving processes and systems
- Experienced within Manufacturing and Production desirable but not essential
The successful interim Financial Accountant will receive a competitive day rate depending on experience.