£200 - £300 per day
7 days ago
This is a great role for a fully qualified Financial Accountant
My client is a large multi site organisation based in South Wales.
New Opportunity just in!!!!
The Interim Financial Accountant will be working very closely with the Financial Controller of this large, multi site organisation based in South Wales.
You will Assist the FC in the production of the Year End Statutory Accounts.
- Preparation and submission of the statutory accounts in accordance with IFRS
- Being a key point of contact with the external auditors and coordinating efforts between the finance team to deliver an efficient year end process
- Preparation and analysis of monthly consolidated financial statements
- Ensuring entities are compliant with company accounting policies and updating policies in line with current legislation
- Work with finance colleagues on information required for stakeholder reporting
Yo will be a fully qualified Accountant with ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA
You will have experience of producing IFRS statutory Accounts
Excellent people skills
Great systems skills.
available to start asap.
Available in South Wales 1-2 days a week from 2022
a 6 - 12 month interim assignment
Salary c£200 - £300 per day