Interim Finance Systems Accountant
|Job Title:||Interim Finance Systems Accountant|
|Salary:||£48k - 51k per year|
|Contact Name:||James Millard|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2020 23:09|
Robertson Bell Finance are working with a leading regulatory body to recruit an Interim Finance Systems Accountant on an initial three-month contract. My client are undertaking a snumber of change projects in an effort to improve their existing systems and processes to meet operational requirements.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, key responsibilities of the Interim Finance Systems Accountant will include:
- Leading a highly capable team to ensure the successful upgrade of the existing finance system.
- Ensuring the smooth migration of data from various databases onto the new finance system, verifying integrity in the process.
- Producing accurate budgets and forecasts with supporting commentaries for senior stakeholders.
- Maintaining the organisations fixed asset register.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate:
- A strong systems background with experience upgrading or implementing finance systems.
- Proven success in successfully migrating data onto newly implemented or upgraded systems.
- Experience producing accurate budgets, forecasts and financial statements.
- A CCAB or equivalent accounting qualification.
If you feel this role could be of interest and you hold the experience required, then please do not hesitate in submitting your application now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Finance Business Partner
City of London, London
£200.00 - £300.00 per day
Financial Systems Analyst
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits
£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
£45000 - £55000 per annum