Interim Finance Project Manager
|Job Title:||Interim Finance Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||William Plom|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 18:11|
Your new company
Hays are currently recruiting for a forward thinking, international client based near Norwich. This business is currently investing in new products and are in search of an experienced Project Accountant/Project Manager to support their busy finance team on an interim basis.
Your new role
The role will primarily be focused around reporting on the financial performance of existing and new product lines. You will work closely with senior management to provide budgetary control, accurate and detailed forecasts and estimated costs associated with the projects.
You will be a heavily involved with the project team and assist in all key decision making. You will be responsible for the collation and presentation of accurate data relating to the project and work with the Financial Accounting team to ensure financial integrity is maintained.
Specifically you will:
- Develop cash flow models to provide accurate projections and ensure they are in line with profitability targets.
- Forecast costs relating to investment and control all funding and purchasing costs, making sure these don't go over budget
- You will look at individual business cases on new potential investment areas and work with the Senior Management team to decide viable options
- Provide costing information to ensure margins are maintained
- Plan for unexpected scenarios potentially causing project derailment
- Support the long term business plan and work with stakeholders to provide any necessary data
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need:
- Project management experience within a product based capacity
- To ideally be CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified however those studying or qualified by experience may still be considered
- Key understanding of cash flow management and forecasting
- Collaborative approach to work
- High level of communication skills across all areas of the business and be able to present effectively to stakeholders
- Commercial finance experience
You will need to be available immediately or on very short notice to interview and take up the position.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's