Interim Finance Project Accountant
|Job Title:||Interim Finance Project Accountant|
|Salary:||£44000 - £47000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Josh Clayton|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2020 11:18|
- A 12 month role working for a globally recognised charity at the forefront of the pandemic.
- Work on a number of exciting new projects from day one and form lasting relationships with stakeholders.
This organisation is a leading international development charity located in the heart of London. They have been on the front line of the pandemic and are extremely busy at present. They are looking for a skilled finance professional to join them for 12 months to assist with high priority projects.
- Working closely with the Finance Manager and Project team on a variety of new projects.
- Continuously look for and suggest improvements that could be made to internal processes.
- Make efficiencies to the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Effectively build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Work as part of the team responsible for the a new system implementation. This will involve the process definition and documentation, functional testing, VAT testing, data migration/cleansing, system implementation, communication, participate in training and contribute to preparing training materials.
- Ad-hoc finance tasks.
- A fully qualified CCAB accountant.
- Posses exceptional communication skills.
- Experience working on a number of simultaneous projects.
- Experience working in the charity sector or a keen interest in working in the sector.
- Experience working with basic controls, VAT and tax.
- Highly IT literate.
- Up to £47,000 p/a.
- Generous pension contribution
- 28 days annual leave
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Finance Manager
£250.00 - £320.00 per day
Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
£200.00 - £230.00 per day
Interim Head of Development Finance
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Interim Head of Global Accounting
£45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + excellent benefits