£450 - 550 per day
14 days ago
Robertson Bell Finance are working with a large Central Government organisation to recruit an Interim Financial Operations Manager on an initial 6-month contract.
My client is currently undergoing a period of significant change including the implementation of a new CRM system to ensure growing organisational needs are met.
Key responsibilities of the Interim Finance Operations Manager include:
- Managing key budget areas including travel expenses, staff expenses, e-procurement card usage and payroll.
- Ensuring full compliance with accounting policies and making improvements where needed.
- Working closely with the procurement team on new and existing contracts.
- Leading a small team of highly experienced finance professionals.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate:
- A CCAB accountancy qualification and background working in finance operations.
- Experience line managing teams of two or more subordinates.
- Previous experience working closely with a procurement function on high profile contracts.
- The ability to ensure compliance with accounting policies and making improvements where need be.
Experience managing a payroll function is desirable however, by no means essential.
Please do not hesitate in submitting your CV now to avoid missing out on this excellent opportunity; applications are being reviewed and interviews booked in at the earliest convenience.
Day rates quoted are Inside IR35 though an Umbrella company.