£350 - £425 per day
18 days ago
The role offers a long-term contract in a global FMCG brand.
The roles is an Interim Finance Manager with lots of variety in a well known brand.
My client is a leader in its FMCG brand, they operate all over the world and are doing well, even in the tricky economic climate we find ourselves in. They are based in Camberley, recently formed, have PE backing and are looking to continue their growth by hiring an Interim Finance Manager.
The Interim Finance Manager role is varied but the immediate need is a strong financial reporting accountant so support the group, after a few months the role will transform to support the group with a systems implementation. Some of the key areas required are below:
- Preparation of group consolidated results
- Year-end Audit
- Financial statements
- IFRS 16 - support the implementation process
- Board reporting and KPI's
- Budgeting and forecasting processes
- Balance sheet analysis
- Srong systems expusre - ideally implementation and integration exposure
- Strong process improvement and an interest in continious improvment
- Acquisition integrations is beneficial but not essential
The successful candidate will have a proven technical background, be strong on group reporting but has also looked after the budgeting processes. The successful person will need to be able to support with the systems implementation, prior exposure required.
The successful candidate will secure a long-term contract, likely around 9 months minimum. Competitive daily rate available.