Interim Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Interim Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£200.00 - £350.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||William Plom|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 11:40|
Your new company
Hays are working with a growing Financial Services organisation in central Norwich to appoint an Interim Finance Manager on an ongoing temporary basis.
Your new role
The main purpose of the role will be to support the MD and the wider finance team in the oversight of all daily financial operations. You will be working in a fast-paced environment within a busy team and help with the increase in finance duties due to business growth.
The main duties of the role will be to:
- Oversee the finance team and general ledger
- Produce and reconcile the financial accounts and statements
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Produce monthly management accounts, including variance analysis and commentary for board members
- Ensuring financial controls are robust and adhered to
- Help support the creation of a treasury and banking function
- Support with system and process improvements.
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday.
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be a fully qualified chartered accountant with experience of the above areas. You will have strong analytical skills and good attention to detail as well as be able to work to strict deadlines. You will have strong IT skills, in particular strong Excel and Microsoft Dynamics experience would be beneficial.
You will need to be immediately available to start work or available on very short notice.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's