Interim Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Interim Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£350 - £400 per day + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 17:32|
Our client, a leading company, part of one of the largest groups in their industry, are looking for an Interim Finance Manager. You'll be part of a large and growing finance team including 6 direct reports, those reports include four qualified and two qualified accountants. As well as being a competent manager, you need to thrive under pressurised environments and be able to take control of professional development programs.
* Managing a team of six accountants.
* Produce detailed board reporting for the CIO.
* Presenting reporting on liquidity, asset valuation and ringfencing assets to internal committees.
* Detailed variance analysis between budget and actuals.
* Notes for Statutory accounts under UK GAAP & IFRS.
* Take part in leading the professional development program, including presenting courses on accountancy and leading a trainee mentoring scheme.
This all-encompassing role requires an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with at least 3 years post-qualified experience. A key part of this positions is both mentoring and line managing, so an effective managerial style is required. This role could provide the ideal opportunity to branch into mentoring as well as take on important duties for the company.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, PMI,
Senior Audit Manager
IT Audit Manager - Leading Bristol Based FS Employer
Head of Financial Reporting
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£80000 - £100000 per annum + great bonus and benefits