Interim Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Interim Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£300 - 350 per day + home working|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Thomson|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2021 15:22|
If you’re a strong Finance Business Partner looking for your next contract adding value to high profile projects in the international development sector, please read on!
My client is a well established charity engaged in meaningful work focusing on research and education projects to better the world we live in in numerous ways. Owing to an upcoming period of change, they are seeking a strong Interim Finance Business Partner on a 6-9 month contract to:
- Engage in a number of key projects, supporting managers and stakeholders as their finance expert, providing budgeting and forecasting and challenging assumptions using high level financial analysis to support decision making
- Become embedded in those projects, ensuring a sound month end process is run and helping project managers to track and understand the financials of their projects, relaying complex financial information in a succinct and understandable manner
- Reviewing contracts and providing advice on best course of action based on a clear understanding of the numbers, and influencing stakeholders to make sound strategic decision making.
This is a role that is highly outward facing and therefore will suit those with an excellent interpersonal manner combined with a deep and clear understanding of international development, grants funding, along with strongly honed technical skills. The role represents a huge opportunity to steer projects that will have a genuine impact on the world we live in and you would be influencing success that will be recognised long after the end of the contract.
To be considered, you must:
- Be a fully qualified accountant, with strong experience in finance business partnering roles within international development organisations
- Be a clear communicator, with a history of providing extensive support to non-financial stakeholders
- Have a clear and demonstrable understanding of grants funding, its implications and challenges, and ideally experience in guiding successful outcomes within grants funded projects.
Applications are under continual review and the post is likely to come off the market quickly – please do not delay your application.
This role is inside IR35 and can be performed fully remotely, though the option to work from the central London office will be on offer when government guidelines allow.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner
City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Finance Business Partner
£44000.00 - £47000.00 per annum
Finance Business Partner - International
50000 - 55000
Interim Head of Development Finance
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Finance & Business Manager
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum