£425 - 500 per day
17 days ago
Do you have proven experience of Business Partnering across Government organisations? Do you have proven experience on advising, challenging and influencing stakeholders across all levels? Are you looking for a new interim contract? If so, please read on!
Robertson Bell are proud to be working with a London based, Government organisation, to recruit an Interim Finance Business Partner. This is for an initial 6-month contract with potential to extend. This role will be remote working throughout the duration of the contract.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide expert financial and business advice to key stakeholders.
- Lead on medium term financial planning.
- Lead on the production of monthly reports, quarterly and annual budget forecasts.
- Interpretation and presentation of financial analysis.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of month end accounts.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) accountant.
- Be a proven business partnering experience at a senior level within a government organisation.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
This role is inside of IR35.