City of London, London
£200.00 - £300.00 per day
22 days ago
An award-winning Multi-Academy Trust is looking for a qualified Finance Business Partner to help unify the organisation during this turbulent time. This instrumental figure will work closely with a number of schools, managing budgets, financial and management accounts and forecasting processes.
This growing Trust, that has assured funding from multiple revenue streams, is incredibly modern and forward thinking. Set up pre-Covid with the latest technology, meant their stability has only increased during this time. This has helped grow their organisation allowing for another member to join their ambitious and driven team.
- Regularly working with key stakeholders, providing integral analysis, and taking full responsibility for finance in an array of schools.
- Preparing the management accounts, managing their budgeting and forecasting and financial compliance. Overseeing audit preparation, financial reporting and financial systems and processes.
- Providing financial advice and ad-hoc support to their schools.
- Ensuring that financial processes and procedures are at their most effective and implemented correctly; being compliant with various policies set out by the school, Department for Education and the Education and Skills Funding Agency.
- Ensuring the key stakeholders are presented with accurate and relevant financial reports on a regular basis, in a clear and concise manner.
- Overseeing current income funding streams and supporting the future funding application processes.
You will need to be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CCAB) with excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to build relationships and credibility in person and remotely is essential. Although not for profit experience would be beneficial it is not required. Government funding experience is a necessity.
- The ability to work from home
- Negotiable salary
- Flexibility of a day rate