Interim Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Interim Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£400 - 500 per day|
|Contact Name:||James Millard|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2020 15:29|
Robertson Bell Finance are working with a leading Government organisation, based in London, to recruit an Interim Finance Business Partner on a six month contract with a high chance of extension. This role has arisen off the back of a period of growth and will provide support to the rest of the team during a particularly busy period.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, key responsibilities include:
- Lead on the production of the monthly management accounts.
- Lead on the production of monthly variance analysis including amending any changes to actual costs, forecast and budgets.
- Provide financial advice to budget holders and other areas of the business as required and assess potential areas of risk.
- Identify and implement improvements to the systems and processes in place.
- Develop strong working relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders to influence decisions.
Candidates will need to demonstrate:
- A CCAB or equivalent qualification.
- Experience working in a similar role within the public sector.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence key decisions at a senior level.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
If you feel this role could be of interest and hold the experience require, please do not heistate in submitting your application for this opportunity now.
Please note this role is INSIDE IR35.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner
Senior Finance Business Partner
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£48000 - £55000 per annum
Senior Finance Business Partner (A)
£50,345 - £57,917 per year + £4,000 Accountancy Allowance
Finance Business Partner (SEO/B) x4
£33,107 - £44,336 + £2,000/£4,000 Accountancy Allowance
Head of Finance Business Partnering
£57,034 - 67,970 per year + £4,000 accountancy allowance