Interim Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Interim Finance Business Partner|
|Contact Name:||Zuzanna Radkiewicz|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2020 18:38|
Our client are looking for a Finance Business Partner to support and work with the finance team members across the organisation to deliver budgets, forecasts and management reporting.
The successful candidates will be required to provide a first-class financial decision support and analysis service to both departments and to major projects within the business.
Our client are a well-established and known organisation who take pride in what they do and deliver, currently looking for a Finance Business Partner to join the team on a 12 month contract.
- Build strong relationships with your customers to provide a full financial guidance, coaching and support service
- Assist customers with financial planning and forecasting including looking up to 5 years ahead
- Attend relevant departmental and project meetings, ensuring there is a finance presence where appropriate
- Deliver regular financial reports and ad-hoc financial analysis for your customers, finance department and external auditors
- Actively promote the benefit of the Finance department to other areas of the business
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in accounting including experience of management accounts preparation and financial analysis.
Other key attitudes and behaviours:
- Great communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel with good supporting knowledge of PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Internet applications is essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft AX Dynamics is desirable though not essential.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent Qualification
Competitive salary and opportunity to join a fantastic organisation to support the business projects and growth as a Finance Business Partner.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's