Interim Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Interim Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£175.00 - £215.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||William Plom|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 18:16|
Your new company
Hays are currently working with an exciting and well established business on the outskirts of Norwich. Our client is looking for an experienced and commercially focused Finance Business Partner to join their team on an interim basis. This role could become permanent for the right candidate.
Your new role
As a Finance Business Partner, you will play a key role in providing commercial advise to senior stakeholders within the business, analysing monthly reports to make recommendations on financial strategy. This will be a business facing role, and you will engage and provide information to a number of internal and external clients. Internally, you will be supported by a number a finance professionals in the preparation of management accounts and reporting. It is expected you will engage with all levels within the finance team to prepare end of year files and audit compliance as required.
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday.
What you'll need to succeed
- Industry recognised qualification - ACCA / ACA / CIMA - combined with a good working knowledge of relevant accounting standards including IFRS and UKGAAP
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and gain buy-in quickly from senior management teams
- Finance or accounting experience in a care environment would be ideal
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge, demonstrated through proven commercial experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of business planning and variance analysis
- Capable of identifying problems and implementing remedial action as required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Commercial Finance Analyst
£30k - 35k per year + Excellent Benefits
Senior Finance Analyst (Healthcare)
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus
Senior Finance Analyst - Reporting
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + + Benefits
Assistant Finance Manager (Newly Qualified)
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits Inc 15% Bonus