£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, excellent pension, other benefits
21 days ago
- To devise, develop, project manage and deliver core developments to this blue chip's group FP&A reporting process.
- Ultimately designing the MI that the board will be making decisions from.
- Our client is an institution with long standing heritage in their sectors looking to improve their commercial decision making process.
You will be responsible for:
- Sitting between the FP&A and development teams, devising and delivering models and reports within a state of the art ERP system.
- End to end delivery of the changes, project managing and communicating progress to the business.
- Working close with developers to insure all reports are commercial sound.
You will ideally be:
- A Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Excellent Excel modelling skills.
- Have a background with systems accounting.
- Experience of large scale ERPs and web based BI tools.
- A completer/ finisher with a focus on delivery.
- Able to work across multiple teams within IT and Finance.
- Able to commute semi regularly to Bristol.
- An 12-18 month contract with potential for permanent conversion.
- Extensive home work capability.
- Up to £60,000 plus extensive benefits.
- The change to work on a cutting edge system and associated packages.
- Most importantly, the chance to make a real difference in this businesses commercial decision making.