City of London, London
17 days ago
An internationally renowned development charity is looking for their next member of finance to join their growing team. You will be an integral part of the finance team, diversifying the income of the organisation by delivering donor proposals and developing programmes.
This International Development Charity is committed to making the lives of those in less fortunate situations better through education, investment, and equality. They work in several countries worldwide with the mission of equal opportunities for all.
- Producing the budgets and consolidating the financial reports for the donors, with all due diligence being completed accurately.
- To be the internal compliance expert regarding institutional funding terms and conditions.
- You will work closely with the Programmes team, ensuring professional and efficient support is given throughout the project life cycle.
- To support the contracting, contract revisions, the partnership delivery budgets, budget modifications, reporting, audit and close down.
- Review systems, develop new processes and ensure that restricted funds are accurately and efficiently managed.
You will be:
- A fully qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CA or equivalent.
- Have a solid background of managing government compliance in an NGO setting and demonstrable experience of preparation of budgets and financial reports.
- Experience of developing internal systems and processes.
- Experience of using an accounting system for management of restricted grants
- Demonstrable experience of working with grants
- Experience of working with multiple currencies
- Excellent numerical skills
- An interest in the sector
- Flexibility to work from home
- Negotiable salary
- Flexibility of a day rate