£65k - 70k per year
5 days ago
Are you an experienced Director of Finance and Resources looking for your next contract? Do you have the ability to operate at both a hands-on level as well as operate strategically? Do you want to work three or four days per week? If so, please continue reading.
Robertson Bell are working with a small health charity to help them recruit an Interim Director of Finance and Resources for a six to nine month contract. The role will be home working with the option to work from their central London office after lockdown if preferred. The role is responsible for Finance, HR, IT and Facilities.
The main responsibilities of the Interim Director of Finance and Resources will be:
- Manage the finance team of two on a day to day basis.
- Provide strategic and commercial advice and support to the CEO and board.
- Manage the outsourced IT and HR functions.
- Lead on the SORP year end.
- Review all management accounts.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced Finance Director.
- Have previously been responsible for resourced/ corporate services (IT, HR etc).
- Have an awareness or understanding of SORP year end.
- Be immediately available or on a very short notice.
This role will be three or four days per week and there is flexibility on how these are taken. This is an excellent opportunity to join a charity who have recently gone through a change period. This role is likely to attract a lot of interest so please do not delay in applying.