Interim Corporate Tax Advisor
|Job Title:||Interim Corporate Tax Advisor|
|Salary:||£250 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jobin James|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2021 13:33|
The key responsibility will be Direct Tax involving the completion of the UK corporation tax returns in house and liaising with external advisors ensuring the international tax filing requirements are met.
Michael Page Tax is working with a large global company based in the London with ambitious growth plans to dominate their market.
- Assisting with the preparation and submission of the UK corporation tax returns and calculation of payments on account.
- Assisting with the year and interim group reporting process including calculation of tax provisions
- Supporting the Group Tax Director with the provision of tax advice for the business
- Supporting Finance with any queries relating to the submission of VAT returns and other indirect tax filings group wide
- Supporting the Tax Director with HMRC tax audits and ad-hoc queries from overseas fiscal authorities
- Working closely with the Group Tax Director to keep up to date with developments in tax legislation and their implications for the Business.
- Building relationships with key internal stakeholders including Finance, Treasury and Legal and external stakeholders including HMRC, Auditors and Tax Advisors
You will ideally have experience in Direct Tax compliance but also keen to gain experience in other taxes including VAT and Employment Taxes and more important is the ability to show initiative and 'a can do' attitude
The package on offer is highly competitive, please reach out for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
Interim Senior Accountant
£200.00 - £250.00 per day
Interim Financial Controller
City of London, London
£350.00 - £400.00 per day
VAT Analyst (12-month FTC) - Global Luxury Brand
Snr Management Accountant
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum