Interim Billing Analyst
|Job Title:||Interim Billing Analyst|
|Contact Name:||William Plom|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2021 14:00|
Your new company
Hays are recruiting exclusively for an expanding and forward-thinking business based in the Ipswich area, who are looking for an experienced and skilled Billing Analyst to join their team on an interim contract for 3 to 6 months. Our client is a market leading technology business who are in a positive transition period.
Your new role
The main purpose of the role is to provide an efficient, accurate and comprehensive billing service to a valued client base. Specifically this will include:
- Preparing, issuing and sending invoices and credit notes
- Verifying orders internally
- Creating new customer accounts and ensuring adherence to legal requirements
- Liaising with customers and internal stakeholders to resolve issues
- Provide timely and accurate MI regarding service delivery and amendments
- Process cash receipts on a daily basis
- Assist with customer account reconciliations
- Provide cover for posting cash received from clients and supporting the wider billing function
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday but you must be available to start quickly.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have significant previous experience in a similar Billing Analyst type role and must have experience of using Netsuite. Ideally you would have been involved in Intelligent Billing and have strong IT competency.
What you'll get in return
This role offers competitive weekly pay, flexible working (2 days in office, 3 days from home), free on site parking and potential long term opportunities for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's