|Job Title:||Interim Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Hirons|
|Job Published:||April 14, 2021 17:06|
This is an excellent interim opportunity that has strong potential to go temp to perm for the right profile. My client is looking for someone that is immediately available or available at short notice to start a contract.
My client are a well known business in the South West and have an excellent market reputation. This opportunity has arisen due to acquisitional activity and a subsequent restructure.
The main responsibilities within this role are:
- Posting accruals, prepayments and deferred revenue journals.
- Reconciling transactions to linked ERP and reporting tools.
- Closing the P&L to a tight timetable.
- Variance analysis on month-end numbers.
- Completing and reviewing Balance Sheet Reconciliations and identify any risks.
- Reviewing AR and Cashbook postings.
- Audit liaison and interim and year-end audit deliverables.
- Engaging with the business and operational teams, to ensure robustness of the ledger and record to report function.
- Supporting the commercial finance team during the annual planning process.
- Delivering appropriate reporting/analysis to the business as required.
- Reviewing the work of an Assistant Accountant
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- A recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong Excel skills (including macros, vlookups. pivot tables)
- Strong analytical and numerical ability
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Prior experience of closing month end to a tight timetable
A quick start is available for the successful candidate and a very competitive salary. Please note that there is an expectation for a mix of office and home based working for this role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's