|Job Title:||Interim Accountant|
|Salary:||£18.00 - £25.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Christopher Laird|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 12:04|
Interim Management Accountant - FMCG - Herefordshire - 4 Month Contract - Immediate Start
Your new company
A fantastic opportunity within a reputable business and employer of choice, based in Hereford.
Due to a restructure of a company entity, there is a requirement on an initial 4 month basis for an experienced Interim Accountant with a Manufacturing background to help implement new processes.
Full review of stock processes & recording:
- Stock valuation, verify the integrity of the stock value held on the Statement of Financial position.
- Review current costing method paying particular attention to the allocation of production labour, evaluate, recommend & implement new method.
- Review & reorganise the recording of stock values in the GL, implement a clear split between raw products, WIP and finished goods in order to clearly track movement between each categories.
- Implement monthly stock reconciliation to General ledger. Full review of P&L integrity: - Review classification of COS & operating expenses
- Review Classification of sales
- Verify integrity of gross margin calculations
- Develop monthly profit & loss report for the attention of Evolution &HGUK senior management.
- Development of KPI reporting. Budget: - Review of historic processes, recommendation & implementation of more effective processes.
- Support Evolution's MD throughout the 2020 Budget process, historic analysis of trends & make recommendations.
- Training of the person who will look after Evolution. - Educate Non- Financial Personnel to help improve Purchase ledger postings.
For more information about this role, please get in touch.
01242 226 227
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Finance Consultant/Accountant
Interim Project Controller
£30000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£36000 - £42000 per annum