Integration Accountant - Working on new Acquisitions
|Job Title:||Integration Accountant - Working on new Acquisitions|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jake Kennedy|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2020 16:23|
Great integration accountant opportunity to join insurance business who are growing through acquisitions.
Insurance business based in Kent are looking for an integration accountant to join their team and work with the acquisition teams.
- Key point of contact for the acquisition, to support and assist with any queries raised in relation to Finance & Accounts.
- Resolution of outstanding issues identified throughout the due diligence process
- Integration of monthly reporting in to core management accounts process in accordance with group timetable
- Control of working day one income reports
- Reviewing monthly management accounts
- Review of acquired businesses accounting policies and alignment to group policies
- Review of recently acquired entities internal controls
- Implementation of group controls over acquired entities
- Oversight of client money procedures, calculations and responsibility for improvements in line with group processes
- Review of regulatory returns and submission
- Overall responsibility for the successful integration of the recently acquired businesses, including but not limited to:
- Business transfer agreements in line with pre-defined process
- Registering the entity for VAT pre business transfer
- Supplier communication
- Calculating the closing balance sheet at hive up date and assisting with drafting the relevant accounting entries for the hive up of the acquisition.
- Oversight of the winding down of acquired entities that have been transferred in
- Running off the client account and associated debtor and insurer creditor balances
- Assisting the Finance Department to accurately prepare Statutory Financial Statements for the acquired entities and to resolve any audit queries.
- Ensuring continued corporation tax compliance / arranging payments of corporation tax as necessary.
The integration accountant must have experience in integrating acquisitions, have strong systems skills aswell as an overall finance knowledge.
The integration accountant is paying up to £60,000 + other benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Interim Tax Accountant
City of London, London
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Senior Financial Accountant
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Financial & Regulatory Accountant
£300.00 - £400.00 per day
Senior Financial Control and Reporting Accountant
North West England
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus, Healthcare, Pension