Insurance Audit Managers & Senior Managers
|Job Title:||Insurance Audit Managers & Senior Managers|
|Salary:||£55000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Colin Hawkins|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 16:09|
This large practice's dedicated Insurance team works with a wide range of PE backed acquisitive broking groups, Lloyd's syndicates, insurance companies, instech and fintech firms.
As an Audit Manager you will deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients.
This international accountancy firm had a dedicated Insurance team works with a wide range of PE backed acquisitive broking groups, Lloyd's syndicates, insurance companies, instech and fintech firms.
As an Audit Manager you will deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. You will also provide assistance to Partners in both client work and have direct involvement in and influence over the management of the FS Audit - Insurance business.
* Act as a major point of contact, alongside the Partner, for the client. This includes responding quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided and maintaining regular contact
* Manage the audit process in accordance with ISAs, including preparation and monitoring of budgets, timescales and deadlines; ensuring that significant risks are identified and addressed; actively supervising the audit team; review of all working papers; and ensuring high quality draft reports and management reporting for RI review
* Maintain the highest level of audit quality as many clients fall under FRC/AQR scope
* Be self-sufficient, driven and independent in order to execute workplans and manage portfolio
* Identify and resolve potential obstacles to achieving objectives
* Take responsibility for identifying technical matters and the process of resolving problems/issues as they arise
* Assist the audit partner in setting and communicating the audit strategy to the audit team.
* Recruit, retain, develop and motivate our employees
* Assist with setting targets and objectives for junior staff, as well as on the job training and coaching Completing job appraisals for staff, assisting in identifying development needs and opportunities
* Develop involvement in marketing and business development ideas and concepts for sustained marketing programme
* Support Partners in the development of new business relationships and business proposals through the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business
* Act as a role model for trainees and executives
* Professional qualification ACA/ICAS or equivalent
* Good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
* Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures.
* Ability to demonstrate and promote effective project management skills as well as people management
* Previous insurance audit experience is preferred
Excellent salary and benefits.
Exceptional candidates currently at Assistant Manager grades may be considered for a Manager grade position.
Exceptional candidates currently at Manager grades may be considered for a Senior Manager grade position.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's