|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Anna-Marie Tucker|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2019 15:25|
My client is an accountancy firm looking for an insolvency candidate to work on a 6 month contract.
The Insolvency team is made up of 2 Partners plus 11 members of staff.
This role will be on a temporary basis for 6 months.
Reporting to the Insolvency Partners/Managers, the job holder will be responsible for closing a broad range of Insolvency cases - both personal and corporate.
- Liaise with clients, professional advisors, banks and other bodies as required
- Filing of documents in line with statutory procedures
- Arranging final meetings
- Issuing final notice to creditors
- Issuing statutory notice and advertising it
- Ensure case file complete and sign off review done on case closure
- Manage case books and records, arrange for their destruction on a timely basis
- Any other tasks as required
Experience in Insolvency including the closing of a broad range of both personal and corporate cases.
Experience to have been gained in an insolvency team within practice
IPS experience preferred
6 month FTC
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £40000 per annum
£300000 - £350000 per annum
Senior Insolvency Adminstrator
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Senior Insolvency Administrator
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Senior Insolvency Specialist
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum