|Job Title:||Insolvency Specialist|
|Salary:||£40000 - £54000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Williams|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2020 11:08|
Fantastic opportunity to work as an Insolvency Specialist within this growing team of a global brand in the Midlands.
Global brand in the Midlands.
This team is tasked with monitoring the financial and operational stability of suppliers within this organisation. You will be part of the Control tower, and be a member of an advisory arm providing specialist insolvency and risk support and guidance to the Global Purchasing teams.
The role of Insolvency lead within this global team is a high-profile specialist role which requires stakeholder engagement, often at Senior levels within the company and the external supply base. It requires a high level of interaction internally (at all levels), as well as continual flow of high level of communication with external parties.
The individual will have experience of working with Insolvency Practitioners "IP" and understand the mechanics and requirements of the various insolvency processes. The objective is to ensure that there is a smooth transition to working with the IP in an insolvency process.
The role is strategic and starts at the sourcing stage and continues through to end of life within Global Purchasing. To undertake financial analysis of statutory accounts, management information, short term cash flow forecasts and longer term integrated forecast models. You will help develop options base on the financial analysis, develop strategies to solve complex financial situations.
Pro-active business partnering ensures Global Purchasing considers the appropriate actions required to mitigate the risk of disruption to the production line, and in the event of a supplier administration, technical advice is provided for whichever location that supplier is in.
- Lead on insolvent suppliers/insolvency experts
- Lead strategic reviews with Insolvency Practitioners
- Support insolvency trading agreements
- Review and monitor insolvency trading forecasts
- Support customer groups in an insolvency
- Sign off if distress budget is required
- Insolvency experience (working on insolvency procedures within practice). how to trade an Administration is key and you will be required to do financial reviews (IBRs).
- Accounting experience (qualified ideally)
- Strong financial analytical skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Good business partnering and communication skills, and the ability to present clearly and confidently to Senior Management and cross-functional groups
- Strong written skills and report writing
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Advanced Excel and good access skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship management skill
- Effective cross-functional team working experience.
- Ability to be highly organised and continually focus on attention to detail
- Competent user of MS Office: Word, PowerPoint and particularly Excel
Fantastic opportunity to progress and develop your skills within this growing team. Opportunity to look at future market trends and be reactive as well as proactive.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Accountant (6 Month FTC)
£48000.00 - £52000.00 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
£35000 - £40000 per annum
£55000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + + benefits