|Job Title:||Insolvency Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Taylor|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2021 17:21|
We are looking for an appointment taking Licensed Insolvency Practitioner with an ability to develop new business, as well as manage and build on an existing case load. The ideal candidate will have experience working with clients in the SME markets, banks and accountants with proven experience of dealing with decision makers.
Leading and reputable local firm having worked on some high-profile insolvency assignments in recent years. Exciting time to join as this firm are witnessing an increased workload and forecasting further growth hence the need to appoint another person!
- The right person will be an ambitious individual who can seize this exciting opportunity and drive their career and the business forward by joining an expanding and developing team in a market leading independent business recovery and insolvency practice in the Midlands
- You will have the commercial acumen to hit the ground running
- You must be able to build relationships internally and manage an agile working environment.
- You will report directly to the Directors and be jointly responsible for operational and financial targets.
- We are open to applicants from established backgrounds or those looking to take the next step in their career.
- The candidate must be a Licensed Insolvency Practitioner and/or a qualified Accountant and have worked in another Insolvency Practice
- We specifically require someone with experience of dealing with all aspects of corporate advisory and insolvency in the SME market
- Ideally be both JIEB qualified and a qualified Accountant
- Have several years' experience of IBR's and Viability Reviews as well as leading on all types of corporate insolvency
- Have some personal insolvency knowledge, although this is not essential
- Be an energetic and ambitious individual
- Be highly personable with an excellent management style to fit in with the existing team of dedicated and skilled staff.
- Have polished and confident presentation skills
- Have the ability to lead and train junior staff where required
- Extremely competitive salary and benefits
- Free parking
- Agile working environment
- Other benefits to be discussed
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits
Competitive salary + car allowance, pension scheme and private medical insurance.
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits