Insolvency Assistant Manager
|Job Title:||Insolvency Assistant Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Todd|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2020 14:40|
Insolvency Assistant Managers or supervisors but would also be open to considering an Insolvency Seniors that are keen to take the next step in their career.
My client are an established firm of Insolvency Practitioners who specialise in business recovery and corporate financial solutions. They provided industry leading, nationwide services for its clients with the intention of easing financial pressures and providing recovery strategies for struggling businesses. They are a team of highly qualified Chartered Accountants and Qualified Insolvency Practitioners who have years of experience of working with both large and small businesses, and individuals facing financial difficulties.
- Reporting to Senior Management (Directors & Partners) you will take responsibility for a portfolio of corporate insolvency cases.
- You will be responsible for delegating and reviewing work of more junior members in the team.
- You will undertake regular meetings with the team, setting objectives and reviewing their work.
- Provide continuous training to the team of administrators.
- Take an active involvement in business development and assisting with the firms networking events.
- At least 4 years experience of managing corporate Insolvency cases
- Previous experience of delegating work to team members
- A Corporate Insolvency qualification would be advantageous.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £60000 per annum
bonus & benefits
Senior Insolvency Administrator
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Offshore Insolvency Manager: market-leading firm
£77916.75 - £94320.28 per annum + bonus & benefits