Indirect Tax Manager
|Job Title:||Indirect Tax Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£46 - £50000.00 per annum + car, bonus, pension|
|Contact Name:||Julie Lawrance|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 10:38|
Your new company
I am looking to recruit an Indirect Tax Manager position for a UK leading indirect tax specialists based in Birmingham This leading specialist Firm have a local dedicated VAT team working with their clients regionally and nationally, supporting them in all aspects of indirect Tax, (VAT, Customs Duty, Green Taxes) across a wide range of industries and sizes of businesses. The Firm have significant growth plans and you would be joining a motivated and dynamic business, being part of a commercial team who are focussed on achieving their growth targets and building on their successes.
Your new role
As the Indirect Tax Manager you will play a key role in the team supporting their Clients and delivering innovative solutions to support the business by:-
- Providing high quality Indirect Tax advisory services on a broad range of indirect tax issues.
- Lead and manage large client projects
- Manage and support junior team members by delegating and reviewing their work
- Supporting the team with technical and commercial aspects
- Maintain and develop the Firm's client relationships
- Develop innovative solutions and opportunities for their clients
- Assist in implementing business development initiatives
- Working with senior managers, directors and partners
What you'll need to succeed
The Firm is looking for an Indirect Tax Manager who is ideally ATT, ATII or CTA qualified and who is looking to join a dynamic team who are focused on delivering to the continued growth and success of this Division. A Tax Manager who is passionate about supporting and advising their clients with commercial and innovative solutions and who is ambitious with their own progression.
What you'll get in return
Your personal development is important to this firm as you will be supported by a specialist management team and be empowered to implement your ideas. You will be working with a quality client base and have the opportunity to input into commercial decisions on the growth of these businesses.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.