Indirect Tax Assistant Manager - Interim
|Job Title:||Indirect Tax Assistant Manager - Interim|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£22.00 - £30.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Julie Lawrance|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2021 11:59|
Your new company
Indirect Tax Compliance Senior Associates (with flexible working arrangements) are required by one of the world's leading professional services organisations to work in their Compliance Technology & Services team. This Firm works with some of the most successful organisations across the world including dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses
Your new role
Working within the wider team you will be responsible for the review of draft indirect tax returns on your own client portfolio. Build relationships with both clients and this Firm's internal network. You will be working on ad-hoc global Indirect Tax compliance projects, wider Indirect Tax process projects and assisting clients on issues such as overseas registrations, e-filing, potential impact of new overseas Indirect Tax legislation and tax authority audit support.
● Dealing with client financial data and processing into Indirect Tax Technologies
● Running and reviewing the client specific exception reports produced by the technology
● Reviewing draft returns before final review by Managers
● With Manager support, co-ordinating timetables and contractual scope to ensure delivery against compliance obligations
● Indirect Tax technical and accounting review of draft returns and client specific exception reports
● Selecting specific transactions for further review
● Monitoring relevant tax legislation and ensuring Indirect Tax processes accommodate technical requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
This Firm is looking for experienced Indirect Tax Compliance Assistant Managers with good VAT technical knowledge EMEA Vat knowledge along with excellent communication skills.
What you'll get in return
This is an opportunity to join a highly professional Firm and Team on a long-term interim contract (up to 12 months) that also offers flexible working arrangements (full or part-time, 100% remote or hybrid working contracts)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Indirect Tax Senior Manager
Birmingham,Bristol,Castle Donington,Cardiff,Milton Keynes
Indirect Tax Manager
Indirect Tax Manager
Indirect Tax - Manager (Southern)
London - 1 Embankment Place,Bristol,Reading,Watford,Southampton
Indirect Tax Manager London-Flexible Contracts