In-House Tax Manager/Senior Tax Analyst (Advisory), £65k
|Job Title:||In-House Tax Manager/Senior Tax Analyst (Advisory), £65k|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + car, bonus, benefits|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Benjamin|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 13:11|
This newly created Tax Manager/Senior Tax Analyst position will be an integral part of the tax team reporting to and supporting the Tax Director, with multiple European acquisition integration tax projects, ongoing tax planning & management, and transfer pricing. This is an ideal opportunity for a qualified tax professional looking to move out of the profession or with previous industry experience.
A leading global provider of analytics, technology and research in the healthcare sector.
We are looking for an individual who can:
- Work closely with the Tax Director, Europe, APAC & LA to provide day to day international tax planning, management and compliance opportunities and guidance for European entities;
- Collaborate and work closely with the US Tax team on US GAAP accounting matters; cross border transactions ; acquisitions etc
- Collaborate and engage with internal teams and external advisers to assist facilitation of effective tax coordination for integration of newly acquired European legal entities.
- Apply international tax, accounting & business knowledge to continually identify innovative enhancements to tax planning, transfer pricing and tax compliance approaches for European legal entities.
- Manage ahead by organising and planning what needs to be done for effective & timely international tax management within Europe and be able to communicate with others to facilitate.
- Apply tax accounting knowledge and experience to assist reviewing and supporting US GAAP tax reporting within Europe.
- Evaluate activities, policies, practices, and transactions to ensure they comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Provide advice to internal teams regarding tax matters and the potential impact of laws and regulations on the operation of the organisation.
- Qualified Accountant or Tax Adviser
- Experience of international tax issues
- Mergers & acquisitions tax experience would be an advantage
- US GAAP accounting knowledge/experience would be an advantage
- Confident to provide advice in a collaborative approach
- Strong excel skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
£60,000 - £65,000 + excellent benefits including car allowance and bonus
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's