In-House Tax Manager (Advisory), Healthcare Industry, £70k
|Job Title:||In-House Tax Manager (Advisory), Healthcare Industry, £70k|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Benjamin|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2019 17:32|
This newly created Tax Manager position will be an integral part of the tax team reporting to and supporting the Tax Director, with multiple European acquisition integration tax projects, ongoing tax planning & management, and transfer pricing. This is an ideal opportunity for a qualified tax professional looking to move out of the profession or with previous industry experience.
A leading global provider of analytics, technology and research in the healthcare sector.
We are looking for an individual who can:
- Work closely with the Tax Director, Europe, APAC & LA to provide day to day international tax planning, management and compliance opportunities and guidance for European entities;
- Collaborate and work closely with the US Tax team on US GAAP accounting matters; cross border transactions ; acquisitions etc
- Collaborate and engage with internal teams and external advisers to assist facilitation of effective tax coordination for integration of newly acquired European legal entities.
- Apply international tax, accounting & business knowledge to continually identify innovative enhancements to tax planning, transfer pricing and tax compliance approaches for European legal entities.
- Manage ahead by organising and planning what needs to be done for effective & timely international tax management within Europe and be able to communicate with others to facilitate.
- Apply tax accounting knowledge and experience to assist reviewing and supporting US GAAP tax reporting within Europe.
- Evaluate activities, policies, practices, and transactions to ensure they comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Provide advice to internal teams regarding tax matters and the potential impact of laws and regulations on the operation of the organisation.
- Qualified Accountant or Tax Adviser
- Experience of international tax issues
- Mergers & acquisitions tax experience would be an advantage
- US GAAP accounting knowledge/experience would be an advantage
- Confident to provide advice in a collaborative approach
- Strong excel skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
£60,000 - £70,000 + excellent benefits and bonus
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's