In House Tax Manager
|Job Title:||In House Tax Manager|
|Location:||Oldham, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + + other exciting benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Copsey|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2020 18:27|
A leading Property and Housing business has an exciting opportunity for an In House Tax Manager to join their reputable finance team.
You will undertake all taxation work for the business including VAT, Corporation tax, Employment Tax and Construction Industry Tax for Group entities including tax planning, compliance and reporting.
A leading Property and Housing business based in the Oldham area.
The successful In House Tax Manager will undertake all taxation work for the business including VAT, Corporation tax, Employment Tax and Construction Industry Tax for Group entities including tax planning, compliance and reporting.
This is a brand new role that will be supported by a reputable finance team.
The successful In House Tax Manager will have a strong tax background from practice or industry
* Qualified in a professional Accountancy Qualification - ACA / ATT or CTA qualified or qualified by experience in the relevant profession or HMRC
* Ability to drive change and work with others to improved processes and controls
* Ability to prioritise workload and keep to deadlines
* Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
* Outstanding attention to detail whilst keeping in mind the bigger picture
- Competitive salary of £50,000 - £55,000
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Choice of Defined Benefit or Defined Contribution Pension.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Benefits Portal - Everyone Lifestyle Benefits.
- Eye test vouchers
- Professional qualification support.
- Professional subscriptions.
- Purchase additional leave.
- Salary Sacrifice - Deduction of various benefits from 'gross' salary, before tax and NI deducted.
- A wealth of Learning & Development opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's