In-house Tax Manager
|Job Title:||In-house Tax Manager|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Ramsey|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 16:48|
You will support the Group Head of Tax in all aspects of taxation. You will ensure that the UK tax compliance and reporting obligations are met and assess the impact of changes in tax legislation.
A high growth, well known, sought after organisation in the BioTech space.
* Manage the preparation and submission of the UK company corporate tax returns including provision of information to our professional advisors and liaising with colleagues to obtain the necessary information
* Calculation of the UK R&D tax credit available. Gathering the necessary data and liaising with our R&D team
* Provide day to day advice to the business;
* Implement improvements to our compliance and reporting processes;
* Support the Group Head of Tax on tax initiatives for the group.
You will be either ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified with experience in Corporate Tax accounting. A desire to progress and be part of an exciting growing organisation.
This opportunity could also suit an experienced tax professional looking for a strong work life balance with flexibility.
Strong work life balance
Strong progression route (if of interest)
Highly competitive salary
Fantastic benefits package
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000 - £65000 per annum
Finance & Commercial Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Group Finance Manager
£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Financial Reporting Manager
VAT Manager - in house
£85000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + + bonus + bens