In-House Tax Accountant
|Job Title:||In-House Tax Accountant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tasha De Keyser|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2020 15:50|
In-House Tax Accountant - Financial Services
Your new company
Your new company is one of the UK's leading Wealth Management organisations and a constituent of the FTSE 250 index. They are looking to recruit a Tax Accountant that will report directly into the Group Head of Tax and assist this high performing central tax function within the group.
As the second member of the tax team, this role will provide the opportunity to learn all aspects of an in-house tax department, spanning a mix of tax compliance, tax accounting and tax advisory. This would suit a Tax Manager/ Tax Accountant looking to make their first move in-house from Big 4/ Top 20 professional services. it will provide the optimum opportunity to learn how a modern tax department balances partnering with the business with tax risk management and compliance.
- Quarterly tax reporting and tax management information packs
- Half-year and year-end tax accounting and reporting
- Preparation of all corporate tax computations and submission of tax returns through Alphatax for all Group UK companies
- Maintaining and improving tax governance procedures including SAO arrangements
- Writing and maintaining procedure documents for all tax returns to align with tax policies and Group tax strategy
- Adhoc tax projects and support for Group Head of Tax
- Tax advisory
- Developing good working relationships with internal stakeholders, advisors and tax authorities
- Assist with various employment tax matters including compliance where required
- Keeping up to date with tax technical matters, undertaking research and advising business stakeholders accordingly
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified ATT/ACA/CTA with a strong tax background from big 4/ top 10 professional services or in-house within a financial services organisation. Experience of corporate and/or indirect tax is essential.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£300.00 - £400.00 per day
up to £47,000 + commission opportunity + benefits
Group Financial Accountant
Solihull, West Midlands
Investment Bank Regulatory Reporting Accountant
City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, pension & other benefits