In-House Tax Accountant
|Job Title:||In-House Tax Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Reference:||NH PLC SLD17/10/209_1571322338|
|Contact Name:||Nicholas Hughes|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2019 15:25|
This is a highly flexible role which will demand strong organisation and communication skills. The business is going through a significant period of change and the new role will evolve over time but primary responsibilities will include:
* Assist in the tax reporting process though working closely with the group accountants and local controllers.
* Assist in the tax compliance process and the completion and review of entity "tax packs"
* Assist in the tax department's external audit process.
* Responsible for oversight and compliance, through recently acquired Insight tax software, of the group's tax documentation, positions and risks.
* Co-ordinate information requests from tax authorities and ensure deadlines are monitored and met regarding tax audits
* Other Ad hoc requests such as withholding tax compliance, tax risk management etc.
Requirements, skills and qualifications
* Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
* IT literate with strong Excel skills.
* Exposure to Corporation tax and an understanding of basic tax principles
* Accountancy background ACA/ACCA/CIMA - an advantage
* Tax accounting experience - an advantage
* Experience of managing change.
* Given the international nature of the role language skills (such as German - where the group has significant operations) would be beneficial.
* Operates in an honest, ethical manner in all dealings; acts with integrity
* Team player willing to assist where needed
* Willingness to learn and embrace change
* A pro-active individual
* Ability to quickly build relationships
* Located in Maidenhead.
* Hours of work 9:00 to 5:30, extended at peak times such as Year End & Interim Reporting
What you'll get in return
* Experience of working in an International Tax department for a listed UK Plc
* Modern hi-tech offices in Maidenhead.
* Opportunity to make a significant difference in a market leading UK listed Technology Company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£250.00 - £300.00 per day
£45000 - £50000 per annum
City of London, London
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
£25000 - £40000 per annum
Group Financial Accountant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum