In-House Senior Tax Manager
|Job Title:||In-House Senior Tax Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Marianne Wills|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 20:00|
Senior Tax Manager - In-House
London - up to £90,000
Are you looking for a better work/life balance?
Still want a challenging and interesting career?
A global leader in the property market are looking for a Senior Tax Manager to join them on a part time basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead on exciting projects and advising on a variety of interesting tax issues.
Why work here?
- Up to 20% bonus
- Multiple discounts
- Flexible working
- Collaborative and team friendly culture
As Senior Tax Manager you will be responsible for;
- Regional project management of country by country reporting, working with Australian Global Tax Counsel, including liaising with advisors in various jurisdictions on country specific technical matters and filings (Luxembourg / Ireland / Italy).
- UK VAT advice provided to finance and legal teams, mitigating VAT risk in contracts.
- Management of Italian tax advisors with respect to technical and practical considerations of Allowances for Corporate Equity, VAT, Transfer Pricing and withholding tax.
- Transfer Pricing - Developing appropriate approach to publication of tax strategy for large business, working with advisors.
What will you need to succeed;
- CTA/ATT qualification or equivalent
- Proven experience in corporate tax, transfer pricing and VAT
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build strong relationships
What do employees say?
"Very international, great teams, challenging projects, and a lot of opportunities for professional development." - Current Employee
"Great benefits, flexible hours and salaries are above average." - Former Employee
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today or contact me on the below.
Telephone: 0207 269 6319
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Tax Projects Manager
£80000.00 - £900000.00 per annum + Bonus + benefits
£61k - 65k per year
Senior FP&A Analyst
Birmingham, West Midlands
£48000 - £53000 per annum + £5k car allowance
48000 - 56000
West London, London