In-House - Senior Tax Manager (Real Estate)
|Job Title:||In-House - Senior Tax Manager (Real Estate)|
|Salary:||£80000 - £90000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Robert McIlroy|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2019 09:43|
In-House Senior Tax Manager (Real Estate) London - Excellent Salary + bonus + benefits
Your new company
A rapidly growing, innovative, London based property business is looking to hire a Senior tax Manager to bolster the in-house team. The business vision of the group is to build urban communities for people to live, work, shop and play in a single ecosystem interconnected by technology.
This role would suit a Manager or Senior Manager in a big 4 or top 10 professional services firm with real estate experience looking to make a first move into a commercial role or someone with in-house experience looking for a step up in responsibility.
Your new role
- Support the Group Head of Tax on key initiatives
- Run key projects to deliver the objectives of the tax team
- Support the business on restructuring or M&A activity
- Partner with the business to ensure that tax concerns are factored in to commercial decision making and that business initiatives are well supported from a tax perspective
- Maintain and develop the group's relationship with HMRC
- Deliver and enhance the group's transfer pricing policies
- Support where needed on forecasting and external reporting
- Advise where needed on tax issues on payroll and other employment related rewards
What you'll need to succeed
There are certain skills/qualifications which are essential to succeed in the role including:
- Fully qualified ATT and/or fully qualified CTA/ACA
- Experience of Corporation tax compliance
- Real estate experience
- Experience of tax reporting (IFRS or UK GAAP)
- A high degree of computer literacy, with strong Excel spread sheet skills.
However, much more important is attitude. The business is incredibly fast paced and candidates should be flexible as business needs dictate. Key to this will be an:
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment that moves at an incredibly fast pace
- Keen to learn and develop - this is not a compliance only role and there is significant potential for development and growth for a proactive candidate
- Attention to detail
- Logical / reasoned approach to problem solving
- Positive attitude and ability to forge relationships quickly
Desirable skills and experience include:
- Experience of UK VAT compliance / advisory matters
- Experience of CIS compliance
- Experience of Transfer Pricing matters
- Experience with Sage/SAP desirable
What you'll get in return
Excellent base salary dependent on experience, bonus & benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's