In-House Corporate Tax Analyst
|Job Title:||In-House Corporate Tax Analyst|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Robert McIlroy|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2019 12:39|
In-House Tax Analyst job for a Part Qualified ACA/CTA Tax Accountant in a leading London investment group
Your new company
Your new company is an investment group that prides itself on facilitating investment in businesses operating in sectors including media, Infrastructure and real estate.
The group is the UK's largest independent investor in the creative economy and since its inception has raised and deployed more than £9bn in the media and entertainment, infrastructure and real estate sectors.
The group employs more than 170 staff and is based in the heart of the West End in London.
Your new role
This is an excellent and exciting role for a bright and capable individual with a genuine interest in tax and commerce to join the high calibre tax technical team of 7 working on a diverse range of taxes and tax issues.
Reporting to the Technical Manager and other senior staff within the team you will be responsible for a range of tasks which include:
- Organising and undertaking tax compliance and tax accounting work relating to the group;
- Organising and undertaking tax compliance and tax accounting work relating to the companies and partnerships established by the group in connection with a portfolio of the group's investment funds;
- Supporting the Technical Compliance Manager with the group's tax forecast and tax payments;
- Dealing with notices and correspondence from HMRC, including certain HMRC enquiries;
- Supporting the Senior Managers and Technical Directors across a portfolio of funds and balance sheet investments which will provide the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of tax consulting and tax design activity including transaction tax work across all the major taxes (Corporation tax, Income tax, VAT and Inheritance Tax).
What you'll need to succeed
You will be Part qualified ACA or CTA with experience in a professional services firm or in commerce & industry and in that time will have had experience in the preparation of corporation tax computations and disclosures in accordance with FRS102 and may have experience of the preparation of tax returns for partnerships.
You will be a team player with the ability to work to multiple deadlines and prioritise workload to ensure task completion. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and lastly excellent attention to detail.
Knowledge of Alphatax would be advantageous.
What you'll get in return
You will be paid a generous salary of between £35000 - £40000 per annum and will receive a range of flexible benefits in addition to full study support to complete professional studies.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's