In-House Assistant Tax Manager - Financial Services
|Job Title:||In-House Assistant Tax Manager - Financial Services|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Cadiee Liburd|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2019 10:42|
Do you want to work for a brand with a global reputation?
Are you pro-active and able to hit the ground running?
Do you have experience of working within a regulated financial environment?
If the answer to all those questions is 'yes' then consider your next move to be within this impressive and innovative financial services business at a pivotal time in their restructuring plans. Working in this business you can expect to benefit from a competitive salary and range of flexible benefits which include but are not limited to:
- Working for a reputable FTSE listed business,
- Brand new offices
- A diverse and inclusive colleague base
- The introduction of flexible working
- A large and impressive tax team who together hold a wealth of knowledge.
- This team prides itself on being able to offer a friendly and social atmosphere with frequent social events for the tax team to participate in.
- Buy and sell holiday days
- Excellent opportunity for career progression and development
- Pension and medical insurance
Whew! With that many perks, it's hard to not thinking about joining this market leading business, so If you're considering this opportunity and you're wondering what it might take to get your foot in the door, there are a few criteria the ideal candidate will have, such as:
- Being fully or newly qualified with an ACA/ACCA/CTA or UK equivalent qualification
- Not being afraid to get their hands dirty when it comes to compliance
- Experience with tax provisioning and reporting
- Experience preparing and revising UK corporation tax returns
- A varied experience that covers direct, indirect and operational taxes
- Experience supporting the tax managers on advisory and technical issues
- Experience with excel and modelling work
- Life tax experience is ideal but not essential
To take the next steps in your career please don't hesitate to get in touch with Cadiee on 0207 269 6314 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the role in a little bit more detail.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Accounting Specalist - Financial Services
Competitive + Benefits
Assistant Manager, M&A Tax
R&D Tax Senior Manager
Tax Senior Manager
0 - 0
Audit Manager - Financial Crime
£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + +car allowance, pension