In-House Assistant Tax Manager
|Job Title:||In-House Assistant Tax Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £52000 per annum + bonus, private healthcare, pension|
|Contact Name:||George Wearden|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 17:03|
This is a newly created role for an In-House Assistant Tax Manager; you will ensure compliance with relevant tax laws as well as the organisation's policies and procedures in the region. You will provide strategic tax advice to the business, implement the tax strategy in the region and manage all regional tax disputes.
Our client is a Listed, multinational industrial organisation with their European Head Office based in Lancashire
As In-House Assistant Tax Manager, reporting into the Tax Manager you role will involve:-
- Ensure regional compliance to the company tax standard, tax procedures and guidelines.
- Assist EMEA Tax Manager to develop and implement tax strategy for the region.
- Recommend tax planning opportunities in the region to EMEA Tax manager
- Day to day management of all tax audits and disputes in the regions
- Provide clear tax advice on all structuring, acquisition and divestment activities in the region as directed.
- Ensure the tax obligations and tax laws in all countries in region are compiled with for direct and indirect taxes.
- Manage the regional transfer pricing program for documentation and strategy. Provide advice in region on cross border transactions.
- Manage relationship with revenue authorities and external advisers for the region.
- Implement and monitor effective tax risk management strategies for Europe & CIS.
- Keep up to date with legislative changes for the region.
- Assist the EMEA tax manager with developing the regional tax data analytics and reports.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required.
The Tax Lead should;
- Be educated to Degree level and ACA/CTA Qualified or equivalent,
- Have strong knowledge of corporate tax, transfer pricing, tax treaties, income source rules and VAT principles,
- Have over 5 years of relevant professional experience in tax department of international business or accounting practice
- Experience in international tax law and IFRS tax reporting,
- Experience in tax compliance controls and governance,
- Experience in dealing with tax issues for multiple countries,
- Knowledge of SAP and Hyperion is an advantage
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive package
£40,000 - £50,000 + 10 % bonus and range of other benefits.
Early finish on a Friday.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Halesowen, West Midlands
£38000 - £40000 per annum
Group Reporting Manager - FTSE 100
£70000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus
Up to £50000 per annum
Financial Controller for global manufacturer
70000 - 90000