Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£30817 - £57254 per annum + dependent on experience (multiple roles)
28 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Home Office Finance Opportunities
With an annual budget of £17bn, working in Home Office Finance provides exciting and unique opportunities that offer the chance to add real value from day one. There are a number of roles currently being advertised across Home Office Finance - these include Management Accounting, Finance Business Partnering, Programme Finance, Financial Reporting and Fees and Income Planning. In addition, we are hoping to create a reserve list for vacancies which will occur in the next 12 months. There are roles available at multiple grades (salary details below).
We are looking for people who enjoy leading teams, working with others, are passionate about providing a quality service to our stakeholders and are keen to make a difference.
You will be CCAB or CIMA qualified, part qualified or currently studying for one of these qualifications.
You will have a proven track record of providing high quality financial analysis and advice across a wide range of complex business and financial issues, with strong quantitative and analytical skills.
You will have excellent stakeholder management and strong interpersonal skills, including experience of providing professional finance and corporate services to senior stakeholders and influencing business decisions.
What's on offer
As an employer of choice, the Home Office offers an extensive benefits package including:
- A competitive salary package consisting of: G7 £52,051 - £57,254, SEO £37,450 - £41,193, HEO £30,817 - £33,899. An additional £4,000 accountancy allowance will be added for fully qualified candidates at SEO and HEO levels. If you currently work outside of the civil service, roles will be offered at the bottom of the range, the usual T&Cs apply to existing civil servants.
- Excellent pension scheme - contribute to the Civil Service Pension Scheme and in addition to your personal contribution, they will pay in a substantial contribution each month up to 27.9%
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 after 10 year's service in the Home Office) plus 8 bank holidays and 1 additional day for the Queen's Birthday
- Training & development - Career progression
- Flexible working to support a healthy work life balance
Please note, this application would be an expression of interest, a formal application will need to be made via civil service jobs. Further instructions on this will be provided once Hays have received your CV and assessed your suitability for the role. If you would like to receive a full job pack, please contact Eleanor De Nardo at Hays or apply to this advert. This advert will close on July 15th.