Hedge Fund Product Control (Buy Side) [ACA / CIMA]
|Job Title:||Hedge Fund Product Control (Buy Side) [ACA / CIMA]|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rob Drake|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 15:22|
Coming to the completion of your finance rotation scheme and looking for something with more challenge and financial reward? Where rotation schemes may feel restrictive in their responsibilities, the Product Control role I am working on for a leading Investment Manager is much broader career development, a progressive attitude towards work/life balance and a sociable company culture.
Unlike most other Product Control teams, this function sits on the trading floor which allows increased exposure to the front office. The analytical aspects to the role will provide assistance and insight to the front office, which will in turn allow you to see the impact your work is having on the business.
Our client is renowned for hiring the strongest candidates (top 1-2%), with successful placements moving into trading, research and business management roles further down the line, as well as taking on senior roles in the finance space. They also boast one of the most competitive benefit schemes, as well as paying very competitive salaries and bonuses regularly exceeding the industry average.
- Assisting on front office trades with daily P&L
- Offering analysis and insight on potential trades based on market risk
- Effective communication within the Trading, Risk and Operations Desks
- Independent price verification on product classes
Skills & Requirements: -
- CIMA, or ACA (or equivalent) preferable
- Commercially focused
- Outstanding interpersonal skills as you will be regularly liaising with the trading desks
- The ability to interpret technical information and relay this clearly and concisely
- Demonstrate ownership of work and problem solve
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's